Independent living and housing | OneHub Southwark

Independent living and housing

If you are aged up to 25-years-old and have Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) there is support to help you leave home or live more independently. When to leave home is a big decision. It's best to think very carefully about this and have plan about where you will live next. It is important to know what options and support are available to help you. You can read about how to get help finding somewhere to live below.

Did this information help you?