Iconic London restaurant Bob Bob Ricard Soho serves classic British and French menus and is looking for five hospitality team apprentices.
- Prepare mise en place for starters, mains and dessert.
- Clearing tables from starters, mains and desserts dishes
- Remove any unnecessary tableware
- Serve drinks or open bottles
- Top up water and wines
- Take order for drinks and desserts
- Keep communicating between yourself and your supervisor
- Re-set tables
- Any extra duties like taking full food orders or opening fine wines/champagne or VIP table service
Intermediate Level 2 (GCSE)
Go- Ahead London are recruiting for 100 bus driver apprentices.
Initially, you will learn:
- how to drive a bus around London to a high standard
- the processes and procedures required to deliver and maintain a reliable service
- the importance of ensuring the vehicle you are driving is road worthy by carrying out daily pre-service and regular checks
- how to provide excellent customer service to passenger
Level: Level 2 (GCSE)
Annual wage: £31,500
Expected duration: 13 months
A dental practice in Jamaica Road, SE16 is looking dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
- Greeting and caring for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
Level: Advanced Level 3 (A level)
Annual wage: £10,982.40
Expected duration: 18 months
The Royal Navy offers a wide range of apprenticeships for people aged 16 to 39. Roles can include warfare intelligence specialists, musicians, catering, dental nursing, hydrology and meteorology, mine clearance and Royal Marines Reserves.
Benefits can include six weeks' paid leave every year, free medical and dental care, and the potential to travel around the world.
You may not need qualifications to apply for some roles.
Lloyds Banking Group offer a wide range of apprenticeships from intermediate (Level 2) up to degree level (Level 6). You'll have a permanent job from the moment you start.
Role are available across the year and across the UK and include customer service, financial management, business management, cyber, risk, HR, and technology engineering.
Earn, learn and make a difference with an NHS apprenticeship. NHS apprenticeships offer routes into more than 350 NHS careers through a mix of on-the-job training and classroom learning. Anyone aged 16 or over can apply.
If you'd like to become an apprentice but need help applying you can speak to our Post 16 service, our employment support service Southwark Works or Step Ahead.