For anyone with a business idea, through to an early-stage start-up!
Southwark Pioneers is a newly launched scheme to support anyone with a business idea to reach their full potential. We actively encourage those who identify as women and other marginalized genders, founders from ethnic minority backgrounds, young people, senior citizens, and founders with disabilities to apply, as these groups are typically underrepresented in business leadership roles.
Southwark Pioneers Fund: Launchpad
For anyone with a business idea, through to early-stage start-ups
- Test your ideas, improve your business skills, identify your target markets, start and build your business
- Access one-to-one business coaching, advice surgeries, networking events and masterclasses
- Programme graduates can apply for grants of up to £5K
The University of the Arts London (UAL) are offering a 12-month creative futures programme to help you unleash your creative and entrepreneurial potential.
The programme is available for young people 18 to 25 from Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark and Wandsworth. The programme will include workshops, training, talks and mentoring to help you learn the ins and outs of setting up a creative business.
To apply email contact email@example.com.
Hatch Enterprise and Southwark Council invites founders of businesses with a turnover of roughly £30k to join the Southwark Pioneers Fund: Accelerator programme. It's an ambitious programme of support, which will offer founders the chance to grow their networks, get access to one-on-one mentoring, and take part in expert-led workshops. Graduates will also be able to apply for a business grant of up to £10k.
To be eligible you must:
- be Southwark based
- have a turnover of roughly £30k in the last 12 months
- want to employ at least one full-time member of staff or a full-time equivalent
We actively encourage women and ethnic minority founders or founders with disabilities to apply.